April 27-28, 2018 Verona & Utica, NY - SOLD OUT
This two day immediate implant placement and provisionalization (IIPP) program is designed to educate the dentist in a scientifically proven and clinically adventageous procedure. This intense program, “springboards” the clinician’s ability in streamlining single tooth replacement in as little as two patient visits. The didactic, “hands on” and “live” surgery observation concept of learning reinforces retentions and implementation. The program focuses on a major process that can positively enhance patients’ lives with exponential financial growth for the practitioner. This is accomplished by less patient visits, higher referrals, and ideal esthetic outcomes.
- Understand immediate implant placement and provisionalization (IIPP) protocols
- Be able to implement the procedure immediately into their practice
- Demonstrate the entire protocol via a “hands on” exercise on typondant models
- Observe the IIPP process via “live” surgery
- Develop treatment choices based on “decision tree” presented for various clinical scenarios
- Demonstrate “live” platelet rich plasma/fibrin preparation and utilization