Dr. Jackson’s “Synergy2” process is an innovative implant approach where patients require less surgery, less appointments, less costs and a faster completion of treatment. Dr. Jackson’s comprehensive “Synergy2” process marries several stages of treatment into a single visit. Thereby, eliminating the need to see multiple dentists. The “Synergy2” process utilizes Dr. Jackson’s comprehensive clinical experience and knowledge in biology, surgery and prosthetics (crowns, bridges, dentures) to create a healthy esthetic and long lasting smile.
What is the “Synergy2“ process?
- Tooth extraction
- Immediate implant placement
- Guided bone regeneration (GBR)
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) and platelet rich fibrin (PRF)
- PRF biologic barrier
- Final prosthetic impression
- Temporary abutment/crown
- Remove temporary post/crown
- Place final abutment/crown
Before and After photos
“Better results thru the synergy of biology and clinical experience”.